The Platform for ACT-A Civil Society and Community Representatives are currently inviting applications for three representatives to the ACT-A Facilitation Council Tracking & Accelerating Progress Working Group.
The Tracking & Accelerating Progress Working Group aims to:
- Track overall commitments and progress towards global COVID-19 vaccines, diagnostics, treatments, and PPE targets in order to mobilize Council members, inform investments and priorities to drive accelerated progress
- Review ACT-A progress towards its goals and outcomes within the broader global access to COVID-19 tools agenda
The full terms of reference for this role can be found here
How to apply:
- A complete application form which can be downloaded here
- CV/resume (maximum 2 pages)
- Letter of reference from the NGO to which you are affiliated (if applying as an NGO representative) or from a Community representative or colleague (if applying as a Community representative)
A selection panel of ACT-A NGO & Community representatives will select the representatives.
If you have any questions, or would like to discuss this role further, please contact Courtenay Howe, Coordinator of the Platform for ACT-A Civil Society & Community Representatives (email@example.com)