The Platform for Community and Civil Society Representatives to ACT-A (the “Platform”) is currently inviting applications for two Civil Society representatives (one NGO Representative and one Community Representative) to advocate the viewpoints and needs of NGOs and Communities within the ACT-Accelerator Facilitation Council. Please note, the terms of reference and application form for this role have been updated in December 2020.
The Civil Society Representatives will:
- Participate in all Facilitation Council meetings and teleconferences
- Seek input from civil society and communities on all key issues and questions raised in the Facilitation Council (with support from the Platform)
- Provide feedback on their activities and positions taken to civil society and communities through teleconferences, mailing lists and social media channels
- Actively participate in the Platform
This process is coordinated by the Platform (co-hosted by GFAN, WACI Health and STOPAIDS) and criteria and timelines were developed in consultation with current governance representatives to the co-lead global health institutions in ACT-A and current community and civil society representatives sitting in the various pillars of the ACT-A.
How to apply:
If you are interested in applying please review the terms of reference which can be found here and submit the following to Courtenay (email@example.com):
- Completed application form which can be found here
- Short CV/resume (maximum 2 pages)
- Letter of reference from the NGO to which you are affiliated (if applying as an NGO representative) or from a Community representative or colleague (if applying as a Community representative)
The deadline for applications is 5pm GMT on Tuesday 5 January 2021.
If you have any questions or need any further information, please email Courtenay (firstname.lastname@example.org)